What’s your story?
Guidelines for submission of an article to justFive100
There are no hard and fast rules as to what people can write about apart from the following:
1. It must be in English.
2. It must be no more than 500 words.
3. It must relate to either overcoming or responding to failure or on the topic of leadership in any field (or both).
4. It does not need to be about you personally…it can be about someone else you admire or a historical figure (albeit not a fictional character or event)
5. You can submit as many articles as you like.
6. You can submit an article for publication online with your name or anonymously (if you do not wish your name to appear on the website with your article please state this in your email).
7. You can link to other stories, blogs, websites, videos or books which you would recommend – including your own.
8. justFive100 reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comment or material.
9. Any views or opinions expressed by authors are their own.
Submitted articles will be reviewed and will feature on the site if selected. Any edits will obtain the approval of the author before publication.
If you wish to submit an article please send in Microsoft Word format by email to email@example.com.
If you have any general comments about this blog please fill out the form below.